IELTS Grammar Practice
Learn IELTS grammar in the context of IELTS-style Speaking tasks. We expect to see a much longer list than this soon! Here are our latest grammar lessons:
- Can or able to?
- Comparing with ‘as … as’
- Conditionals for real and unreal situations
- Countable and uncountable nouns
- If, provided, as long as and unless
- Present perfect versus past simple
- Present tenses to describe books and films
- Will would and used to
- Word order with adverbs
IELTS Language Lab
The IELTS Language Lab uses the IELTS assessment criteria to examine recordings of students trying IELTS-style Speaking tests.