Here are answers to some of your common questions about the IELTS Speaking exam:
- What is the complete IELTS Speaking test like?
- What should I expect in Part 1?
- What should I expect in Part 2?
- What should I expect in Part 3?
- What kind of topics usually appear in the IELTS Speaking exam?
- Do you have any tips for the IELTS Speaking exam day?
- How can I improve my Speaking skills for IELTS?
- Have you got any tips for teachers using Skype for Speaking classes?
- How does the IELTS Speaking exam relate to real-life situations?
- How should I use your IELTS Speaking sample answers?
- How can I improve my fluency in English?
- Where can I find IELTS teachers?
- Could you give me an idea of the questions in the IELTS Speaking exam?
- How can I stay organised and motivated for the exam?
- Why can’t I see your practice tests?
- Can I ask the examiner to explain a word I don’t understand?
- What’s most important in the exam: to be fluent or to be accurate?
- How can I learn set expressions?
Please feel free to send in your questions.